Thursday, March 18, 2010

Video Game Reviews

This website is going to be host to my video game reviews. Video games are a huge passion of mine. With an internet game rental subscription, vast experience playing video games, and my plans to begin working on a degree in order to become a video game programmer I feel I am prepared to give an insightful and different view of video games than you will get anywhere else. I'm going to review old games and new, in no particular order.

Before you read any further, there are some things you should realize about me and my view of video games. My first priority in video games is the story. A video game with a good story and poor game-play beats a game with awesome game-play and terrible story every time. That being as it is, my focuses are generally going to be on characters, plots, music, dialogue, etc. Whatever goes in to making a good story in any format will be the priority for me. That being said, I can still tell good game-play mechanics from poor, and I'll try to hit those points as well.

If my perspective on video games intrigues you, than read on. It should be an interesting ride, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment